Family Responsibilities & Program Cost
What are the family responsibilities?
- Form a pod: ideally same grade and from same school, but we can make anything work.
- An outdoor space that can accommodate social distancing will be required with appropriate spacing, tables, and alternative seating options.
- Indoor space may be considered for small group instruction, but consultation is requested.
- Ensure sufficient Wifi /internet bandwidth to support 5-6 students simultaneously along with your normal home requirements.
- Provide laptop and school supplies.
- Provide appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for times when group members are in close proximity, such as masks.
- Conduct and record temperature checks for all children in pod before commencement of class.
- Provide snacks, lunch, sunscreen, hats, water, and other supplies as needed.
- *Additional fees may be required as needed for items such as art supplies and other various & sundry items.
How many students in a group?
A customized learning program will be created for your group, ideally 4 to 6 students.
When is the management team available?
- During the school year, our management team’s office hours are 4:00-8:00 PM Monday-Friday.
- Weekly email/phone call to further personalize your child’s experience.